If you are selling your home, you should consider a Pre-Listing Inspection
If you’re thinking of selling your home, you may want to schedule a Pre-Listing inspection before you put your home on the market. Even if your home is relatively new you may not be aware of any problems. If you have any concerns about your home, it could be worthwhile to spend the $250 or so to hire Obsessed Inspections to do a Pre-Listing Inspection. Eventually most buyers are going to conduct an inspection of their own. Knowing what any inspector may find prior to listing will give you confidence when setting your listing price and help avoid closing delays and negotiating lower prices. You will have the opportunity to address any minor or major issues on your schedule. Buyers will have confidence when giving offers and be attracted to sellers who have taken the initiative to inspect and correct issues on a home prior to listing.
A Pre-listing Home Inspection allows you to:
– See your home through the eyes of a critical third-party
– Price your home realistically
– Have the time to get reasonably priced contractors if needed
– Make smaller repairs yourself, if qualified
– Prevents delays in obtaining the Use and Occupancy permits
– Alerts you to immediate personal concern
– Alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home
Selling Your Home & Buying Another?
Make your move with confidence with Obsessed Inspections. If you’re selling your house chances are you are looking to buy a new house. With Obsessed Inspections you can take advantage of the benefits of Pre-Listing Inspection and receive 30% off you next Pre-Purchase Inspection.